"Let thy words be few"

I have been thinking about it, talking about it, planning how I would do it and decided today I was actually going to do it. What I am talking about is starting a blog !

I thought about the name of this blog for such a long time but could not get just the right title until one day I thought..."hey I want it to be something about things that inspire me" Now I know there are tons of blogs out there. Creative ones, funny ones, inspirational funny and creative ones, so how do I connect this blog to just me?

*lightbulb idea* my cultural background! My ancestors come from Goa, India and I have always felt a huge connection to being Goan. That's how the hunt began on finding the word for what "inspire" was in Konkani. I asked my parents, relatives, family friends and anyone that knew the konkani language what the word for inspire was. Suprisingly no one knew! Until one day on google I found ..

Inspire, v. 1. uskar vor = draw inspiration;

And so this blog has been created. I hope you will join me on this journey in things that inspire me and share with me things that inspire you. :)

Comments

  1. Hi Andrea,

    This is Hubert & Irene, your old neighbours from Vancouver your Dad & Mum's friends now living in Australia.

    Just looked at your photo and lovely writings. We are so happy that you are doing so well. You have worked very hard and have made your dad and mum proud. We are very proud of you too and will pray for your future success.

    You are doing a great job. Keep it up

    Lots of love from all us here in Australia
    Hubert & Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hubert and Irene,

    It is great to hear from you! Thanks so much for talking a look at what I am up to..keep checking back :)

    Hope you are all doing well
    Love Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts