Summer White

Blazer: Forever 21; Dress: Sirens; Bag: Boutique in New York; Shoes: Charles David Shoes

Even though fall has arrived in Vancouver, the sun has been shining. This is kind of a miracle since I thought I would be coming back from Chile into Raincouver. So what does that mean? I can still wear dresses without loosing the shape of the dress under layers of scarves and jackets. This is one of my favourite dresses because it is white and has pockets. I really enjoy a dress with pockets because    
when I just don't want to lug around a purse, I can hide most of my essentials in my pockets. 
Pictures by my lovely friend Kaoverii
Thanks for reading and hope you all have a lovely weekend!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. Hello! Oooh these photos are just gorgeous and so are you! Love how you styled up this white dress, the pop of colour is perfect. Happy weekend, hun!! xo V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the summery outfit even though it's fall. www,cincity26.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!
    Have a great weekend!
    Kisses

    http://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit... Really clean cut. Sophie x

    Http://your-girl-is-lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit!
    great blog.wanna follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crisp! I like it. Please take a look at my style blog as well:

    www.roxthefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh!! really sweet outfit! nice blog ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the comment, I loved your posts too, let's follow each other???
    thanks
    xoxo dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. your outfit and photos are absolutely amazing!

    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, i'm your newest follower on GFC and bloglovin! please visit my blog and follow me too if you'd like? i think you'll like my outfits :)

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love, love, love your blue blazer!! And paired with the white dress, it looks heavenly! :)

    P.S.: Following you! :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful outfit and lovely dress!

    timolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color of your blazer. It's fall in Atlanta too but it feels more like summer. At least we can still wear our summer clothes for a while, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning photos! Love your blog! Thanks so much for visiting mine :) I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your posts. Following you now. Thanks for visiting. I'd love if you followed me too. :)

    http://msk-fashiondiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts