In the Trenches

Trench: Forever 21, Scarf: Thrifted, Dress: Delia's, Purse: Zara, Shoes: Random store in Australia
It's time to bring out that classic trench ladies, Fall has arrived. Even though Fall is here, it doesn't mean that we need to put away all our summer dresses. It just means we will have to live in the world of layering. This is one of my favourite scarves and what makes it even better was that I found it for $2 during a thrift sale. This scarf has travelled everywhere including India, Australia, New Zealand, Chile and whenever I wear it I make sure to make it the statement piece in my outfit.

Today is the last day of shoe week, so go to my facebook page and take a look at my favourite shoes at the moment.



Photos by Julia
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. Loving the outfit.. And so true.. You can still wear your summer dresses!!!
    I really like e bag too!!

    Love
    Mehak
    Www.thedoublemlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look so cute, wonderful outfit:) Lovely post, thank you for share:D
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alex
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that purse, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress!!!

    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress / trench combo - how they are the same length, so cute!

    htt://addyspring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Andrea,
    thnx for dropping by my blog ! I really loved your outfit and it's great to know you have Indian roots :) way to go girl !!!
    am obv following you ! <3

    http://www.makeupbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for commneting and visiting .:)
    I am following you now.:)
    Follow if you like.
    http://www.indianbeautyforever.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That trench is amazing and I'm especially loving that scarf!

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts