Bedside Tables



I want a bedside table, actually I need a bedside table. Stacking my reading material on the floor just isn't cutting it anymore. So I went hunting on Pinterest to find some cool and edgy bedside table ideas. With all the interesting ideas I found, I am now thinking about doing a DIY project and creating my own bedside table. So stay tuned, a DIY bedside table post may be coming up in the next few weeks. For now you can check out more bedroom ideas I found through my dream home board.





Images from Pinterest
Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. I love the last one, looks easily doable.....


    saumya
    www.myriadmusings.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous ideas of bedside tables. I love the first and the last one really looks so chic and easy to make. I will try to make last one at home..... Find out more here

    Regards
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts