Birthday Girl

Dress: Chile, Purse: Thrift Store in New York, Shoes: De Blossom Collection
It was my birthday last week, and I must say it was one of my favourite birthdays. Turning a year older can be great, but also tough. As you get older you start thinking about all those important future questions, like career, family, and where you want to see yourself in the next few years. While it is exciting to think about all those things, it can also be scary and a little overwhelming. So this year I made a goal to go and check one thing off my bucket list, or to just go and try something new. That way it takes the pressure off always thinking about your future, and makes you focus on living in the moment, while having some more fun in your life. 

That being said, I spent my birthday shooting a few guns at the gun range for the first time with my best friend. Not that I am a gun enthusiast, but if you have never been to the gun range, I would definitely give it a try. It was a blast, and I can't wait to go and to an outdoor range, and try shooting some different guns. After that adrenaline rush, I wore this dress (which I got in Chile and showcased in this post) and spent the rest of the evening having an amazing dinner with some close girlfriends. If every birthday in my future is filled with love, close friends, family and a fun dancing party on the weekend, I think I will be just fine turning older.







Pictures by my lovely friend Kaoverii
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. So pretty!

    Lovely outfit!

    Happy Birthday!

    Stop by and say hi on my blog: www.victoria-emma.blogspot.co.uk

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous! Happy Birthday! and what a fun adventure to have on your birthday! I've been wanting to try a shooting range for a while maybe I'll try it this year :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty dress! Happy birthday! :)

    XO, Mish @ LBD and Onesies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress, I hope your birthday was wonderful! Thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts