Decor: Wall Art

Using patterned clipboards to frame artwork. Best part about this is you can easily change the picture. 
Lately I have been looking at my blank walls, and feeling the need to put up some artwork. I have collected different pieces of art, during my travels around the world, and now want to find the perfect way to display them. So I went on Pinterest to find some creative ways to display photo's, and art work at home. You can check out the other pictures I found here.
Mixing family pictures with beautiful quotes.
Capturing pictures of nature and framing them. 
Getting some cool and unusual frames to display special moments.
Black and white photo display.
Beautiful graphics and colourful pictures.

Pictures from my Pinterest account
Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts