Grey Skies

Top: Forever 21; Vest: Forever 21; Scarf: Forever 21; Jeans: Garage; Boots: Aldo
 As the grey skies have returned to Vancouver, I decided to dress in different shades of grey to match the current weather.
I also wore the top half of this outfit, when I went to the gun range a few weeks ago. (You can check my experience at the gun range, in my birthday post) The mix of leather, stripes, and knits in this look, not only keeps me warm during the chilly days in Vancouver, but also adds more dimension to my outfits. Hope you have a great weekend!






Pictures by my lovely friend Kaoverii
Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. CUTE outfit and lovely pics
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fab .. i loved the whole looks but i loved the color of boots like mad..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for share very good info.I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more.

    Regards,
    Vancouver movers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts