Back in Action

I took this picture in an airport in Miami. I loved how all these little pictures make the bigger picture of the world. It reminded me of how all the different people and cultures make up the colourfulness of the world we live in.
It's been awhile since my last blog post, and I can definitely say I missed it. I have woken up in the middle of the night with ideas for Uskar Vor, and scrambled to find a piece of paper so I could write it down. Starting this blog has been a great way for me to pursue my creative side and reignite my passions. Now that I am starting to think about where I would like to see Uskar Vor go in the future, I needed some time away from the blog to plan. I can't say that I have it all figured out, but I do believe that is the fun part of the process in learning something new. I can say that I am very excited to start blogging again and can't wait to share some new post's with you in the upcoming weeks.

Monday's Quote:

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." -Attributed to Howard Thurman


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts