Dressing up for under $100

Jacket: Forever 21; Top: Charlotte Russe, Skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Army & Navy Store, Purse: From India
Finding the perfect outfit can be hard for a night out on the town. Then when you finally put all the pieces together, you start to get nervous thinking about how you are going to pay off that big Visa bill, for looking so fly (aka looking fabulous).
It's a vicious struggle between looking great, and paying a hefty price for it. So I decided to make a post about an outfit I wore out, that cost me less than $100.

Ps: While it might look like I am wearing a dress, it is actually two separate pieces. The top I found at Charlotte Russe and the skirt was from Forever 21.

Here is the breakdown of the outfit:

Jacket: Forever 21-$52
Top: Charlotte Russe-$5
Skirt: Forever 21-$12
Shoes: Army and Navy Shoe Store-$19.99
Purse: From India- $8
=$96.99 (now you can take that $3 and go get yourself an ice cream)







Pictures by my amazing friend Kaoverii
Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. Oh wow, this outfit is beautiful! I absolutely adore that colour on you. So pretty!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so stunning
    Kisses
    Aga

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ur dress!!!
    Don't forget to check my giveaway!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color of the dress is sooooo lovely!!!

    www.megulencja.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts