Summer lace


Hat: Forever 21/ Top: Forever 21/ Skirt: small store in South Africa/ Shoes: Blue Notes
Alright.. so it’s been a while since I have done a post. Days turn into weeks and somehow it’s June. Oh wow, you know what just crossed my mind, we are half way through 2015.
Honestly, I don’t even know what the date is, unless I am putting it on a document for work. At which point I just end up startled and confused as to how fast the days have passed by. Luckily summer has just hit Vancouver, and the sudden burst of sunshine has motivated me to pull out my skirts, and put up a fashion post. I remember being in South Africa on a hot day wearing jeans. Why jeans on a hot day you may ask, I really have no idea. I think I just didn't know what to wear on one of my first days roaming around the city, so jeans at the time seemed like a good option. As you can imagine that good idea had me sweating within an hour of being outside. Luckily I came across a small mall, where I found this (breezy) skirt. With a quick outfit change I was back on my adventures, roaming the streets and bargaining like a local. 














Thanks for reading!
Photos by Ryan Mitchell
xo Andrea

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts