Beauty in the clouds


 "Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is going to happen."

Happy Monday!! Hope you all had a great weekend and are pumped up for the week ahead. I am probably a bit more cheerful this morning because it's finally SUNNY in Vancouver and I have the day off. I am also really excited to be graduating from university this week, which means I need to start figuring out what I am going to wear. I better make sure I pick the right pair of shoes so that I don't fall while I walk across the stage to get my degree haha! If you have any outfit suggestions or stories of your graduation I would love to hear them.

{pic by moi}
Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. Hi dear!beautiful pic!I'm sure you will choose the right clothes to wear!!
    Thank you for visit my blog!an of course I follow you and I hope you follow me back!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!


    http://placequotehere.blogspot.pt/2012/06/weekly-bits-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a marvellous photo! Wonderful that you could take it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your lovely comment on my blog,i love your posts,lets follow each other on GFC,i will follow back,cheers

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful picture! enjoy your day off..
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo! Would u be so kind to follow me back?

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous picture! And thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. I'm really excited to follow you and I hope you'll return the favor. It would mean so much coming from you (:

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    I found your blog very interesting and I think you do a great job! A lot of inspiration for myself!

    I would like to keep in touch with you.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    Lots of love,
    Jessica
    Jessicabanach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts