Oreo Truffles


I forgot my love for Oreo's until I bought a box to make these truffles. I am surprised that after depriving myself of these delicious cookies for years, I didn't finish the box before I made this recipe. These truffles are so easy to make, all you need is just 3 ingredients, Oreo's, cream cheese and milk chocolate. The hardest part of this recipe is probably waiting patiently for them to freeze, because all you want to do is gobble them up.
Start off with some Oreo's
Crush the Oreo's into tiny pieces 
Add some cream cheese an roll it into a ball. Put it into the freezer to harden before the next step.
Melt some milk chocolate and then coat your Oreo truffles in chocolate
Pop these back into the freezer for an hour and voila, you will have yummy Oreo Truffles.

{pics by moi}
Let me know how it goes if you try to make these truffles and thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts