Casual Friday

Jacket: Costa Blanca; Shirt: Charlotte Russe; Jeans: American Eagle; Bracelet: Charlotte Russe, Shoes: Forever 21
Happy Friday! Hope you all had a good week. It's been a couple of weeks since I did an actual outfit post, so I thought I would keep it casual with side braids and ripped jeans. Having rips in my jeans was never something that I gravitated to while making a skinny jeans purchase. I guess my mom was always in my the back of my head saying, "why would you pay money for jeans that have holes in them?" But having at least one pair of ripped jeans in your closet, can be a fun way to show some character in your outfit, while keeping it casual. What are your thoughts on ripped jeans?









Pictures by the lovely Kaoverii
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. This outfit is so cute! I love the classic cuts and modern colour of the shirt. That coat is amazing as well.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, love the color palette

    what about following each other on several networks : GFC/FB and Instagram for example ?
    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour of your sweater! It really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely jacket, it's a great colour and style :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post. I love your entire outfit. The way coral fits you and the lovely jacket. I know what you mean about your mum being in the back of your head telling you about ripped jeans. haha! Mine never understood why as 1st but then she got used to it :)
    Cherryfashion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts