Tiger Boss

Blazer: Forever 21/ Tank: Flea market in Thailand/ Shorts: Garage Clothing/ Purse: Street Vendor in New York/ Shoes: Aldo
 I have noticed that I tend to like black and white animals, white tigers being one of my favorite animals.
While I was in Thailand, I got to play with some magnificent tigers, which I will share with you all in an up coming post. Thailand is also where I picked up this tank, which has quickly become my favorite printed tank. I kept this outfit simple with a black and white combination, except for my bright pink nails that added a touch of color.






Beautiful pictures taken by Kaoverii
Have a great weekend!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. How chic and elegant! Love this outfit! Those photographs are adorable!
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots <3

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty with your outfit!
    Amy
    hundred-lookbyamyaguilera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts