Cozy Comforts

Scarf: Forever 21/ Jacket: Forever 21/ Shirt: Forever 21/ Jeans: American Eagle/ Boots: Bluenotes
 After a long hiatus from my blog, I am finally back with some new and fresh content. I was not feeling motivated with a lot of different things in my life by the end of 2013.
So I decided to start of 2014 traveling to one of the most amazing places I have ever been to, South Africa. Being around old friends, in a brand new environment, was exactly what I needed to recharge my battery. I came back feeling positive, and with some great new ideas for the blog, that I am excited to create over the next few weeks. The hardest part of coming back to Vancouver, was leaving some amazing people, and the 35 degree weather that I was basking in. Therefore as soon as I got back home, I was back to layering as many different items of clothing I could find, and ta-da that is how this outfit was created.







Beautiful pictures taken by Kaoverii
Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts