New, New, but Old.

Top: Garage /Jacket: Costa Blanca / Pants: Zara/ Boots: Bluenotes
Today is Thursday, which means it's throwback Thursday on basically every single picture that is posted on Instagram.
So I thought I would post an outfit that I literally did photos for ages ago, and completely forgot to put up. The only reason that I even remembered these pictures is because I reached for the same pieces to wear the other day, and thought to myself, "didn't I do a photo shoot with this outfit?" I guess old age can get you now and then. But hey, sometimes forgetting that outfit combination, or pieces that you forgot you had in your closet, can be a blessing. It's like shopping in your own closet without having to pay the hefty visa bill at the end of the month. Win, Win!

Here is my Instagram account!





Pictures taken by Kaoverii
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. I love how well denim & leather go together! Loving your booties too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great outfit dear.
    Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour scheme for this look! Browns and greens always look fab! X

    Cara Delevinge inspired look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts