First Tea Party



I turned 25 a couple of months ago, but was on an amazing trip to Fiji, New Zealand and Australia during my actual birthday. So once things had settled down after returning from my trip, I threw my first tea party for a bunch of my girlfriends. We had a great time eating the food I had made and catching up. Later on that night we went out for some dancing, which is when I told my guy friends about the tea party I had hosted earlier. Here is the funny thing, they were all offended that they we not invite haha. Who knew guys would be interested in coming out to a tea party? But I guess when there is food involved, guys will be interested.


Cute tags to label tea snacks







{Pics by me}

Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. Aww, sounds like a cute idea! I'm definitely going to steal this idea from you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so much fun! We should do it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful everything looks so pretty! Your lucky girlfriends :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts