Good Morning Vancouver!

                                                        Beautiful sunrise in Vancouver

                                                            {Picture taken by Andrea}

Looks like I am back in the blogging world. As you can tell my last attempt at blogging while travelling didn't go as well as I thought. It is very hard to keep up with posts when all you want to do while travelling is see the sights, eat as much as possible, and try to get some sleep. 

Now Uskar Vor has been re-vamped and throughout the next couple of weeks will probably have a  lot more changes as I enter into the new world of learning web design. If you did not know Uskar Vor means inspire in Konkani (the language of Goan people aka my nationality), therefore I am now transforming this blog into things that inspire me. I will be posting about style, cooking, travel, books I am reading, diy projects and other treats. I am really excited about this new venture, so stay tuned.

Thanks for reading!
Andrea

Comments

  1. Love the revamp and the stunning sunrise over Vancouver! Here's to all things that inspire us and a sunny blogging future side by side :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay :) Glad to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support Renée and Zaa! So excited to be blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts