Rainy Monday's


Monday's are always tough to get moving after a couple of days of lazing around. So I thought that every Monday I will post up a funny, inspirational or motivational quote for whatever my post will be on.

Today's Quote: " Opportunity dances with those who are already on the dance floor"- Jackson Brown


Vancouver has been showering us with rain, since last week. But there have been days when the sun has tried to break through those stormy clouds, which is when I snapped this picture. (Please ignore the reflection as I took it on the skytrain). By just changing the river to a purple colour I was able to turn these depressing storm clouds into something beautiful. Have a great Monday and don't forget to dance in the millions of rain puddles out there!

Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. That's a beautiful picture! vancouver is definately one of my favorite places to visit!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts