Colour, Colour, Colour!

Necklace: Forever 21; Top: Forever 21; Pants: American Eagle; Flower Sandals: Spring
Summer is finally in full swing in Vancouver, even though it is mid August. So what does that mean for my clothing attire, LOTS of colour! These pictures are very special to me because they were taken by a lovely young lady, named Julia. I first met Julia when she was 5 or 6 and her mom hired me as a babysitter, which was also my first job. Over the years I have watched Julia grow from the little energetic girl that used to pull at my hair, into a talented new photographer. Her family means a lot to me so not only was this photoshoot fun but a great opportunity to catchup. I look forward to more of Andrea & Julia collaborations in the future.





Pictures by Julia
Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!
xo Andrea



Comments

  1. u look great! Serıously, like a movie star! I love the way you make your hair and your smile is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute top!!

    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous and this outfit is so cute! Thanks for the sweet comment :) Definitely following, want to follow back? :) xx

    oh my gilded

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, love the necklace! Thanks for your lovely comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics. I love the outfit and you have amazing hair!

    I hope you are having a great weekend. Stop by our blog and enter our giveaway.

    Sunny Days and Starry Nights Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these pants are gorgeous - love the blue and yellow!

    x. jill
    all 196 countries

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this type of bluzes:) they are very romantic and chic:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit! :D The color is so sweeeeet! You look so pretty!

    Oh anyway Andrea, I would like to invite you to this new Bloggers Against Social Injustice network!

    Play your part, join us and worldwide bloggers to take a stand against social injustices!

    You can join the Bloggers Against Social Injustice network today & help us make a difference for those whose voices are not being heard!

    There are different events Bloggers Against Social Injustice hosts to help educate and fund change to help end atrocities like sex trafficking (AKA slavery!) but to really turn heads, we need your help!

    I really hope to see you there.It's just a click away and you can make this world a better place.

    * We have GFC, bloglovin, twitter and FACEBOOK too! ^_^ *

    Check the website out today @ http://bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com

    Cassandra
    backtofive
    Bloggers Against Social Injustice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts