Penticton Part I


After one of the hardest emotional and physical weeks of my life, a little get away was just what I needed. So after an early morning start and a 5 hour car ride (which I pretty much slept through) we arrived in lovely Penticton. Within a couple of hours we had visited the local market, blown up a bunch of water floats, soaked in the sun and enjoyed the beautiful views all around us. Here are some of the pictures from my relaxing get away. Stay tuned for part 2 & 3 coming up soon!












Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. Wow! Fantastic photos! You look great!
    Come to visit me! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice article. Keep it up the good work in this post. We are all waiting for the next article in this post topic. Really thanks for sharing.

    Regards,
    Tactic trading

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts