Monday's Quote

A picture I took of the harbour in Penticton
Hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed the lovely sunshine. My weekend was a busy one with work and catching up on my to do list that I have neglected. But I did manage to go away on a quick adventure to the The United States and watch the amazing closing ceremony of the Olympics. How great was it to see the Spice Girls reunite? I would love to hear how your weekend was.

Monday's Quote: "Live the life you love, love the life you live"

Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. I want to have some vacation too. come and check out my blog. maybe we can follow each other :) happy holiday btw :)) http://marschristie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very productive weekend! And the Spice Girls were amazing!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally agree , great quote..... following u, hope you'll do the same
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Spice girls. It made me feel like a little girl again. I was dancing in front of my TV.

    Great blog: I'm your new follower <3

    STAY AWESOME
    Lots of love, Pauline
    www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts