Hola Chile!

Before: A regular craft
Hi Everyone, just wanted to say a quick hello from CHILE! With all the travelling I have done, this is the first time that I have been to South America. After a long flight delay in Dallas (luckly they put me up in a very lovely hotel for the night) and a few hours of driving aimlessly around Santiago, we finally arrivied in Vina del Mar. Vina del Mar means ¨Vineyard by the sea¨ so how can you not love this place already? I am surrounded by beautiful views of the ocean, yummy food and great people. I have already seen so many things around the city and visiting the craft market was one of my favourite. Chile has a funny sense of humor and here are some pictures of the amusing crafts I found.

After: Lift him up and he show´s you his ¨special places¨ lol
.
In English: ¨In case of an emergency, break the glass¨ lol

Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. LOL love that in case of emergency thing. haha!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are having a great time!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your support will mean a lot! Thanks so much in advance. I look forward to hear from you and to read more of your future blog posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post, great blog, maybe follow each other? I would like to...pls join me on FB or
    http://everythingyoucanimagineisreal13.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts