Sand dunes


Before I went to Chile one of the things I really wanted to try was sand boarding. As soon as I arrived I kept bugging my lovely friend to take me to any sand dunes, so I could try out this fun activity. On an overcast day we finally took a short trip to some near by sand dunes. Unfortunately when we got there the guy selling the sand boards was not there, so we decided to get some famous Chilean wine and enjoy the view. After climbing up some of the softest sand my feet have stepped foot in, we arrived at the top. Our wine drinking session was short lived, as Chilean police officers on horses told us that we couldn't drink at the sand dunes. That didn't stop our fun though, we dumped out the wine in our glasses, took silly pictures and I even met a Canadian from British Columbia.




Cops patrolling the sand dunes on horses

{pics by moi}
Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts