Reading spot


Now that I am back from my lovely Chilean adventure, I have already hit up my local library for some new reading treats. While my bed has been a great place to snuggle up with a good book, I have been wishing for a comfy arm chair. So here are a few cool styles I found on Pinterest that I would love to put in my bedroom. You can also visit my Pinterest for some other home inspirations.

1. Neutral colours with knitted blankets

2. Nautical inspired design

3. Colourful prints

4. Simple design with edgy stud embellishments 

{photos from Pinterest}
Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. great post! all of these spots look so perfect to relax and read.
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a good cozy place to read is so important! Love these inspiration pictures. That nautical chair is adorable!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cosy inspiration:-)Love it
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts