Tuesday's Quote

I took this picture while at the top of the Space Needle in Seattle, Washington.
I always do a quote on Monday's post, but since it was our first Family Day Holiday in British Columbia, I am switching thing's up. Therefore this week we have a Tuesday's quote. Hope you all had a great long weekend and spent some quality time with la familia.

Tuesday's Quote:

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies of excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours- it is an amazing journey- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." Bob Moawad


Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. Great quote! Im from England, I have family in Vancouver well Port Moody and Mission. The first time I come to visit we drove down to Seattle and went up the Needle. My cousins husband has a letter in a time capsule at the top x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts