1 month anniversary!

I snapped this picture while driving around and enjoying the sunshine in Vancouver this weekend
I can't believe that one month ago I re-started this blog. I remember being extremely nervous and excited about putting that first post up. I spent all night trying to make the site exactly the way I wanted. But due to my lack in understanding web coding, all I was able to accomplish was changing some web colours haha. This past month has been a huge learning process, and while my web page is still not the way I want it, I have loved every single aspect of blogging.

When I started this blog I did it because I wanted to get back into all the creative things I love to do, but had neglected because of school, work, and other commitments. I had no idea that in one month I would have 2,510 hits, from over 30 different countries. Fellow bloggers I have no idea how you found my blog but I am so grateful for your daily visits and comments, so thank you!

I also just started getting on the social media aspect of blogging, and I finally jumped onboard with Twitter (@SantosUskarvor)and Pinterest (andreasantos1). Come by and check it out.

Hope you had a great weekend! 
Thanks for Reading :)
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. Love the quote and pic! xo

    http://mumsandpoppies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts