Gossiping while Whitewater Rafting



Whitewater Rafting has always been on my bucket list, but the opportunity had never presented it’s self...until I got to New Zealand this past Feb. Everyone else that was in the raft had been on this exciting adventure before, and here I was not knowing what I was getting myself into. So you could say I was a tad bit nervous when the instructor threw the raft in the rapids and started paddling away. He told us to jump in the water and to swim to the raft as he continued to paddle further away. His exact words “the faster you swim, the faster you will get into the raft.” Good thing I knew how to swim really well.
Our instructor was hilarious and our trip ended up being full of laugher and gossiping. Apparently as per our instructor, us girls couldn’t stop talking to each other while going down the smaller rapids haha. I guess girls can always find an opportunity to chat even while whitewater rafting. I think the only time we were really quiet was when we went down the 7 meter waterfall!! Check out the pictures below to see if we made it. 




Going down the 7 meter waterfall
Oh no...did we make it?

Survivors and our raft didn't even capsize!

Wow we just went down that waterfall




Alisha still trying to chat with me haha!

 Adventure of a lifetime. 
Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. Lol! That's hilarious. Great Photos!

    www.themodline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know right. Well at least the first time white water rafting was a blast! Thanks Amanda

      Delete
  2. OMG this looks like so much fun!! I've always wanted to do this!!
    And thank you for your comment back on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allison you should try it. It's not as scary as I though and so much fun!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts