Minty Lace

Minty Lace

Minty Lace by uskarvor featuring a lace dress


Lace is one of the biggest trends this season, so I thought it would be a great idea to pair it with one of the hottest colours this season Mint. I kept the accessories neutral, which allows the dress to really stand out in this outfit. 

Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Lipsy lace dress
£55 - lipsy.co.uk

Schutz leather high heels
$160 - endless.com

Warehouse clutch handbag
$36 - warehouse.co.uk

Miso mesh jewelry
£10 - republic.co.uk

Stella mccartney sunglasses
$225 - forwardforward.com

Comments

  1. I hate to be the person who clogs up other people's comment feeds with their own advertising, but I've just set up a new fashion blog/magazine, and though it's very early days, I really do think it has potential. I would be so grateful if you could check it out, and maybe give me some feedback.

    Thank you so much
    http://whatiwould.blogspot.co.uk/
    Buglerboo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Thanks for checking out my blog. I checked your's out as well and left some feedback. Good job in getting your blog/magazine started :)

      Delete
  2. Mint and cream is gonna be such a great spring trend - sounds good enough to eat too!

    kristenglam

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous dress!!
    xoxo Amanda

    www.themodline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! As soon as I saw it I fell in love with it!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful dresse...very very nice :-)
    http://lifeismystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is gorgeous, I really love it!
    Big kiss!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts