Watercolour Nails


I was never into doing my nails until last year. Then one I came across a beautiful coral nail polish colour, and something came over me. I just had to add that colour to my nails. Since then I have been experimenting here and there with a few colours. So I decided to try to do watercolour nails and here is the tutorial. If you try this out, please leave me a comment and let me know how it goes.

Start with some of your favourite colours
Put A LOT of tape all around your fingers, except for your nails
In a bowl of water add drops of your favourite nailpolish
Dip your fingers into the bowl of nail polish. Told you it was going to get messy!
Clean up any extra nail polish around your nails with some nail polish remover, and add a topcoat.


{Pics by moi}
Voila! You have Watercolour Nails!
Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea


Comments

  1. I LOVE these! I've been seeing them more and more, and am really liking them! Love the colors you used- thanks for sharing!!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/AFashionFiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You really have to be patient doing these nails haha!

      Delete
  2. Ah we call this Marbling over here :) I'm scared I'll never get it right!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post!
    kiss :)
    http://natyfashionworld.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi!!! thanks fr visiting me :D

    i did a diy about it too :)

    kisses!!

    http://itsmellslikeateenspirit.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts