Monday's Quote

The beautiful scenery in Chile
Hope you all had a great weekend! I sure did! I baked my first chocolate cake from scratch which will be in an upcoming post and went to the Amuluna Cirque du Soleil show, a truly breathtaking performance. This picture is a little teaser to a Chilean road trip post that I have coming this week, so stay tuned! While you wait you can catch up on my Chilean adventure with these posts: Hola Chilerecap through berry picturestrip to the sand dunesmy island adventurefondasChilean foodstreet art in Chile and Chilean fashion

Monday's Quote: "It's not about being the best, it's about being better than you were yesterday"-Unknown


Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. Hey, love your style and love your blog...following you on Bloglovin! (:
    Check out mine and follow me if you like it too http://memypendown.blogspot.in/
    much love.x

    Check out and like my Facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/MeMyPenDown

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts