Beauty in little corners


Before I went to Chile I had this idea in my head that the country was filled with colour, colourful buildings, colourful clothing, colourful everything. While I wasn't completely correct, I did find the colour I was looking for in Valparaiso, Chile. This area in Chile was full of art around every corner. Some of it was graffiti, while other paintings were street art. The art that caught my eye were beautiful murals that could have been hung in museums but instead were painted on stairs, sides of buildings and lamp posts. While walking through the streets I noticed I slowed down my step so I would miss a beautiful piece of artwork, hidden around the corner.










{Pictures by moi}
Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. adorable outfit and such vibrant photos :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this art work is breathtaking! It's like having your own personal gallery but on the streets!

    xxx
    Renée
    www.thelitesideoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts