Grateful

Coat: Forever 21; Sweater: Forever 21; Jeans: American Eagle; Purse: From New York; Shoes: Unisa 
These last 8 months starting up Uskar vor have been a learning process, a struggle at times but the best adventure I have been on. In the last couple of weeks I have hit a few milestones, 10000 hits, 100 likes on my facebook page and a sweet e-mail from a fan. While these accomplishments may be small compared to huge blogs out there, to me they mean the world. I wanted to say thank you to each and everyone of you that come by, leave me comments and support what I do. I really appreciate it! The outfit will have to speak for itself today.

A special thank you to two of my readers who constantly comment on my posts Shannon from The creation of beauty is art and Aga from Aga's Suitcase. Thanks girls!







Pictures by the amazing Kaoverii Stills
Hope you all have a great weekend!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. Such a gorgeous look! That coat is so beautiful. I really love your heels as well!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love your glasses so so much !!! <3

    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower also from BC but living in Auckland NZ. Can't wait to be back to Vancouver!! I'm in love with everything about this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous classic look. what a wonderful day for photoshoot!

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and stylish, love the coat and shoes
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, i stumbled upon your blog and i love it!xx
    Check out mine and leave comment/follow if you like it!
    http://only-fashion-week-dreaming.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, so beautiful! structural pieces like that awesome coat with dark/neutral palettes are really lovely together. looks great Andrea!! the photographs are absolutely spectacular too. happy Tuesday! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore everything from head to toe and hey I remem those sunglasses from India! Congrats on the blogging milestones, so fabulous! :)

    xxx
    Renée
    www.thelitesideoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts