Halloween: Mail Order Bride



Since I was little I have always loved making my Halloween costume. As I got older school, work and other obligations always got in the way of me coming up with something really creative for Halloween. This year I decided no matter what, I was going to make something brilliant. Ta-da here it is..a mail order bride! This costume was not expensive to make since I had a lot of the supplies. The only things I bought was the fabric ($1.99) and the veil ($10! Expensive hey?). Hope you all had a great Halloween and are not in a chocolate coma. :)




 



Pictures by my lovely sister!
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend :)
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. Looks like you had fun!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao by far the best costume I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! I should have done it this year. It's my last year as single/unmarried so I went for "MS" Undead. But I guess I can be "mail order bride" next Halloween when I am actually married !! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts