Navy Sparkle

Shirt: JC Penny; Jeans: Forever 21; Shoes: Forever 21; Bag: Flea Market
Happy Friday Everyone! So I know what you are probably thinking, "Andrea where is your jacket?." That was what all the people walking by were probably thinking, as we were taking these pictures. I am not going to deny that it is getting super cold in Vancouver but for these pictures I really wanted to showcase the shirt. So therefore these pictures were done quickly, you can probably see goosebumps on my arms and I did have a sweater on standby.







Pictures by my amazing friend Kaoverii
Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. What an awesome bag and shoe combo.


    saumya
    http://www.myriadmusings.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blue look !! xoxo

    GIVEAWAY on my blog:
    http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/2012/11/first-giveaway-win-20-voucher-from.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bag :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blouse and bag!!amazing comfy look!
    Kisses dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top, also I can see the goosebumps! :D

    Btw, love the picture of the hair, what a brilliant shot :)


    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super, super cute outfit Andrea! I love especially love the second pic, so beautiful!

    xxx
    Renée
    www.thelitesideoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous photos, they're the epitome of a perfect fall! you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great blog hun! just found you and this outfit is adorable! now following :) hope you will follow back!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts