Berry life and Monday's Quote

Fall has arrived.
Happy Monday Everyone! Hope you had a great weekend. I ended off my weekend watching a movie that I have been waiting to see The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, and it was definitely worth the wait. It made me want to jump on a plane and go to back to visit India. Since I can't do that right now I settled for a cup of indian chai instead. Today I wanted to share some of my pictures of what's been happening in my life lately, so check them out below. 

Also I am going to be showcasing some of my favourite shoes, that I own this week on my facebook page. So come by like the page and check out a new pair of shoes everyday.

Monday's Quote: "Everything will be alright in the end, if it's not alright, then it's not the end."-The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Movie

Went to a homemade haunted house.
Attended the That Barista Thing 2012 Event.
Banged on some drums and felt the rhythm this weekend.
What better way to celebrate Halloween, than with a pumpkin decorated cake?
A couple of days in Seattle
I love fireworks, I wish they happened everyday.

{pics by moi}
Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts