Chilean Fashion


Before I went to Chile I decided to google Chilean fashion so I knew what to pack, and boy was I surprised with the "interesting" results I got back. Let's just say that they were way out there for my fashion style. When I got there it was a completely different story, as I saw beautiful garments where ever I went. I was surprised to find that the clothes that I liked were way out of my price range. Even when I went to markets I was hoping to bring out my bargaining skills, but sadly the vendors were not going along with my game plan. So I resorted to just buying a few of my favourite items, including a delicate lace pink dress, peruvian sweaters and a navy blue fall hat.

Ps: Don't forget to check out my facebook page for my favourite shoes featured every day this week.



{pics by moi}
Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. Looking fwd to more pics from Chile with you in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really been embracing the quality over quantity philosophy when it comes to fashion in the past few months, and it's always nice to see other bloggers do the same - it looks like you came back with a few pieces you'll really treasure forever. I just love the navy hat!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts