Victoria Market


As you may have noticed I have been showcasing a lot of Chile travels lately (since I went there most recently) but I also visited Fiji, New Zealand and Australia earlier this year. So I thought I would switch things up a little bit, and talk about some of my other wonderful adventures in the next few weeks. In today's post, Melbourne, Australia.

If I could hang out anywhere in Melbourne everyday, it would probably be Victoria Market, locally known as "Vic Market". During the summer months the place is buzzing with lots of people, great food from around the world, tons of shopping vendors and lively entertainment. While the line ups for food are long, it is so worth it. I still dream about the delicious paella and honey dumplings I ate there. Here are some pictures from my various trips to Vic Market.



Paella from Spain
Honey Dumplings drizzled with chocolate sauce and topped with ice-cream







{pics by moi}
Thanks for reading!
xo Andrea

Comments

  1. So many beautiful things
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you have been able to travel so much! These are great pictures.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at honey dumplings drizzled with chocolate ;) I've never been to Australia, mainly because the flight time makes me a little anxious, but I know there are so many amazing things to see there and these photos will show that :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts